After graduating with a degree in Sports Management from Dublin’s Institute of Technology, soon after I moved to London to gain more experience in the field of personal training.
I have over 12 years experience as a Personal Trainer: my passion, dedication and continued development within the fitness industry has resulted in being promoted to Master Personal Trainer whilst working at Virgin Active Health Clubs where I was also Gymnasium Manager and Trainer Team Leader. There are only 50 Master Trainers out of over a 1000 personal trainers at Virgin Active Health Clubs.
Now working as a freelance PT, I use this experience and attention to detail to ensure that my clients receive the best possible personal care and commitment, enabling them to maximize their results and achieve their goals.
I am passionate about providing the best possible service for my clients whilst being able to build a rapport and a high level of trust ensuring my clients know they are in safe hands.
– Premier - Certificate in Personal Training (Level 3)
– B.Sc. in Leisure Management
– Poliquin - PICP Level 1 Biosignature Modulation Course
– Premier - Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain
– Premier - Certificate in Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes (Level 4)
– Premier - Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise
– Premier - Level 3 Certificate in Exercise Referral
– Rehab Trainer
– I am fully insured and have a First Aid qualification: Life Skills 2022